Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog entry, prompted by my persuasive niece, whose engaging blog you can find at www.rivergarth.blogspot.com.

Areas of deep interest include the Maya calendar, labyrinths, mandalas, crop circles, Native American spirituality and culture, nature and ecology, music of many varieties (classical, sacred, ethnic, folk, jazz), literature and poetry, and cats.

Though it may be awhile before images begin to appear here, I want you to know that I live with Rumi and Nefertiti. Rumi is black from nose to tail, and is jaguar sleek. He is a Healer, and in due course I'm sure to relate stories of his healing powers. Nefertiti is tortoise-shelled, and gorgeous. A craftsperson I once knew wanted to take Nefertiti home to model for a quilt she was designing, so beautiful are Nefertiti's colors.

No comments: